There is a lot of happening (in terms of some pretty awesome promos and sales) so I thought it was definitely necessary to share these Friday Highlights with you.First of all, I got this insanely cool striping tape manicure using the Lookbooker app.They were kind enough to offer me a complimentary treatment of my choosing and are offering a promo code for you guys. If you use code SEQUIN15, you can get $15 off your first salon appointment. That can translate to a free manicure or brow shaping, etc! Using Lookbooker, a salon appointment booking app, was a breeze and I honestly appreciated doing all the booking (or canceling/rescheduling if need be) through the app. Who has time for tedious phone calls these days? I’m kidding…. wait, no I’m pretty serious. Either way, I love the ease of the app and was even able to tip with it. I obviously chose a nail art gel manicure (come on, did you think I’d choose something else??;)) from Akiko Nails, a really cool nail art studio/salon located on the Lower East Side. They gave me an awesome colorful striping tape manicure over a nude gel polish and I am so obsessed. But you can choose a blowout, massage, spa treatment… whatever floats your boat. Let me know if you decide to book a treatment for yourself; I love hearing about great salons in NYC/Brooklyn!
(Kelly took the ice cream photos. This was our post shoot treat at the Madison Square Eats pop-up market. Today is the last day to get this yummy Ice and Vice ice cream and marshmallow combination, so if you’re in the Flatiron area, you might want to visit. #yourewelcome)
And if you’re eyeing these rings, they are my new opal obsessions from Wanderlust + Co. And for Memorial Day weekend only, they’re offering 40% off a huge selection of jewels with code MEMORIAL40. I’m wearing the aurora gold and opal bar ring and the aurora gold and opal ring. You can see me in more of their jewels in the photo below as well.
Other awesome sales going on for Memorial Day Weekend include Asos; use code HISUMMER for 20% off, Shopbop has a ton of markdowns, J.Crew has 30% off with code WEEKEND, Banana Republic has 40% off with code BRTAKE40, DVF has 30% off sale items with code SUMMER30, Ann Taylor has 50% off with code SUMMER50, and for a great selection of activewear, Bandier has 15% off select styles with code MEMORIAL15.
Last but not least, I wanted to mention the Nordstrom half yearly sale going on until June 5th. Here are some of my favorite picks!
- Reformed Release Hem Shirtdress– you may remember I linked to it once before and still really want it. I’m seriously tempted and also loving their The Twist cotton shirtdress.
- Embroidered trim shift dress– A great LWD for summer!
- Beau chambray shirtdress– Yes, I’m obviously all about the denim dress.
- Pashli– The darker version is already sold out but I love this lighter metallic version as well.
- Falabella heart crossbody– Just put a heart on it. Always.
- Ashlene bow tote– But a bow always works too. Amiright?
- Pact Pump– Whether you want a gorgeous floral pattern (yes please) or a bold solid color, this pump comes in a rainbowed assortment of shades!
- Eleanor sandal– I love a good embellished sandal and this Coach pair is perfection.
- Lali ankle strap sandal– I want these. Help. I just have too much on my wish list!