Shopbop is currently having a sitewide sale (minus a few designers) and I thought I’d share some of my favorites with you!
- Mania Sherpa Coat– I’m partial to this beautiful deep green color but it comes in two other colors as well and looks so cozy!
- Chevron Quilted Love Cross Body Bag– I love this plum shade for fall and it’s the perfect size for day to day use.
- Scattered Star Pullover– Give me all the star print, please and thank you!
- Blast Buckle Booties– I love a cool biker style bootie paired with a ruffly feminine dress. I think it’s such a beautiful combination. This brand also makes the cutest star print Bliss Chelsea Booties that I’m also obsessed with.
- Mirage Spell Sweater– A rainbow on a sweater? Yes, please! Plus Wildfox just makes the coziest sweaters of all time!
- Metallic Satin Pleated Skirt– This skirt paired with a chunky knit and booties? YAS!
- Eartha Iconic Soft Top Handle Satchel– This teal color is life and I am seriously contemplating this bag!
- Hazel Pumps– I have this in a lighter suede pink (see me wear them here, here and here) but I love this velvet version! I really want them! Picture them with black tights and a black dress, I feel like it’s an amazing pop of color- especially during winter.
- Astyll 2 Piece Set– So I have this luggage set in the lighter marble (see on my instagram here) and the darker version seems a lot more practical as you won’t see every scuff and scratch.
Are you planning on picking up anything from the Shopbop sale? Let me know in the comments!