Chanukah is in just a few weeks which is pretty crazy to think about! I’ve decided to make the next couple of week all about the gift guides so there will be a few coming up. Feel free to let me know if there’s something specific you want to see. And let’s get started with my first affordable gift guide of the season – gifts under $50 for her!
And just a heads up, Shopbop is currently having a sale until the 26th where they’re offering from 20% to 30% off, pretty much sitewide! Use code MORE17 at checkout. Check out some of my top picks from the Shopbop sale at the bottom of this post.
- Pom pom beanie ($48) I also love this colorful ribbed beanie with pom detail ($32.95) or starry pom-pom beanie ($42)
- Namastay in bed jumbo mug ($16) and I also am obsessed with this You’re Pretty Much Magic jumbo mug
- Artful Accessories Brush Set ($44)
- Makeup Brush Holder ($24.99) – Just bought this for myself and love how many brushes it holds!
- Delicate Rainbow Circle Necklace ($48)
- Metro Card Case ($45)
- J.Crew Metallic Moccasin Slippers ($49.50)
- Always On Power Bank ($50) – How cool is the rainbow oil slick look??
- All Day Liquid Lipstick Set ($45)- I love Stila’s formula and there is such a pretty shade range here.
As for Shopbop, this is the time of year when I always get my splurge worthy purchases because the discounts really help a lot! Some of my past purchases from last year’s sale were my light blue Phillip Lim bag (seen here) and my fun Alice and Olivia wallet on a chain bag (seen here).
Some of the things I’ve been eyeing this year are the Ginny Shoulder Bag, any Stuart Weitzman boots, the Rena Twill Parka, and these Caption Ankle Leggings for working out. I love a fun workout pant and this lightning bolt print is really fun!