I’ve been obsessed with palm print everything these days and I’m all about these palm print leggings from Stronger. I’ve been wanting palm print leggings and I’m pretty sure I found the perfect pair! Cute workout clothes make it way more fun to exercise so I thought I’d share some of my favorite activewear brands with you today:
- Alala– I especially love their Captain Ankle Tight because they’re high waisted and comfortable while coming in a variety of fun patterns and color combinations. But everything they make is cute, fun, and fashion forward!
- Nike Plus– I’m so glad that Nike recently expanded their size range so I wanted to give them a shout out. Their pieces have always lasted me a long time and the quality is really good.
- Ultracor is one of my favorite brands for leggings if not my all time favorite. I’ve worn my star knockout leggings to death and they still look brand new. I’m serious – I I wear them ALL the time. They are amazing for high intensity workouts and my only complaint is that they need to expand their size range so that more women can wear their cute activewear clothes.
- Express– I’m adding them for their hilarious and extensive graphic tank selection. I know, I know, a lot of you might be over graphic tees and I thought I was over it too until I spotted some really stellar ones. My favorites are I Shih Tzu Not, Aloha Beaches, Exersighs, I’d love to but my dog said no, and Dogs are my favorite people.
- Old Navy– Affordable and a great plus size selection; you really can’t go wrong! They sell a lot of fun prints and on trend pieces so they’re a good option to consider.
I share more about my philosophy on exercise here.